PORTAS STAIR RENOVATION
Just because something is past its prime doesn‘t necessarily mean that it‘s worthless. But sooner or later, fixtures such as stairs, which are in regular daily use, inevitably start to look worn or dated. The stair structure itself, however, is generally still in sound condition and simply too good to throw away.
This is where a PORTAS staircase renovation provides the ideal solution, as we make a point of preserving the original substructure. The PORTAS Stair Resurfacing System involves reinforcing the existing structure of the stairs and fitting new treads and risers, available in either solid wood or maintenance free high pressure laminate.
- Step Finish: HPL Oak
- Accessories: Oak & Glass
- Project Includes: Steps, Landing, Lighting, Handrails, Glass.
Advantages of PORTAS Staircase Renovation
- Fast turnaround time.
- Very easy to clean.
- Improves stair safety.
- Suitable for all types of stairs, wood, concrete etc.
- No damage to balustrades, stringers, floor coverings or walls.
- No demolition or masonry works.
- Stairs remain accessible during renovation.
- Wide range of models and finishes: solid wood, semi solid & maintenance free high pressure laminate.
- Exclusive new appearance.
- Stringer cladding, balustrades and flooring also available on request.
- Innovative LED lighting options.
RENOVATION RATHER THAN REPLACE
Replacing a staircase can be a complicated and expensive job. When getting a price to have your stairs replaced you also need to factor in the extra costs i.e repairs to plasterwork, painting, cleaning (there will be dust!) and in some cases you may need to consider the cost of skip hire. Once your new staircase is installed you need to consider whether to have the staircase varnished or covered with a carpet, another cost to be factored in.
NO HIDDEN COSTS
With a PORTAS staircase renovation there are no hidden costs. We can install your new treads and risers without causing any damage to the surrounding paint/plaster work. Our Prestige high pressure laminate wood effect finishes are maintenance free and extremely long lasting.
- Landing flooring available to match every step finish.
- Integrated led lighting installed either in staircase stringer or step risers.
- Staircase Glazing.
- Accessories: newel posts, handrail, baserail & spindles available in wide range of styles & finishes.
- Under stair Storage.
- Maintenance free veneer finish on staircase stringer panel – no more painting those awkward areas.
We’re here to help!
Our all inclusive service begins with a free in home consultation arranged at your convenience.
Semi Solid Finish
Staircase renovation also available in semi solid oak or walnut. These tread finishes can me paired with either matching oak/walnut riser or with a white riser as seen above.
Cherry Laminate Staircase
Our most popular staircase renovation option is the maintenance free high pressure laminate finish. Developed specifically for stairs, extremely hard wearing and available in a wide range of finishes.
Complete Staircase Transformation
Maintenance free Oak laminate treads and risers. Maintenance free Oak foil veneer on stringer panels. Integrated led lighting installed in step risers. Solid oak accessories and painted wall panelling all by JOL PORTAS
Showroom: Unit 2, Tramore Commercial Park, Tramore Road, Cork. T12A0YT.
Rep: John Tobin 086-7777107